Thank you for your interest in membership opportunities at the Links at Madison County. This 9-Hole Regulation Course is player friendly and brings excitement and rewards to players of all ages and ability levels. Value-packed memberships include full access privileges for year-round golf and all other club amenities.
Family memberships consist of the applying member, spouse and dependent children under the age of 22 residing in the same household.
• Golf with No Green Fees and Cart Included
• Practice Facilities: Chipping Greens with Sand Bunkers
• Resort-Style Swimming Pool and Sundeck Area
• Access to the Two-Story Clubhouse filled with fabulous amenities designed for your lifestyle
• Golf Shop for equipment and clothing
• Clubhouse Grill for food and drinks
• State-of-the-Art Fitness Center with cardio and weight training equipment and flat screen televisions
Weekly 9-Hole Scramble Tournament
Merchandise credit paid out weekly to winning teams
Tournament Night: Thursday
Call For Details: 601-859-0585